Friday, September 14, 2012

I am Just Curious

Last night when I went home I was persuaded by my friend to watch a movie. Immediately, to the title that she uttered I was really encouraged to take a look at it because of my curiosity. 
That movie was entitle "The Teeth".  Well, I was really so excited to watch it since it was one of those scenes that I wanted to know.  In spite of its catching trailer, the story itself was very unique.
Before I will give you an idea about the movie, let me first ask you this question.  

Do you believe in Vagina Dentata?

If you are curious and interested to know about it.  Google it and have watch the Movie "The Teeth".  I assure you, you will discover undiscover things upon watching it. . .

To someone who can read this blog, you may share ideas and information about this matter.  It can really help a lot to answer my curiosity. TY:)

1 comment: