It was a timid evening, seemed to be quite when I find myself enjoy using one of the popular site in the internet, the facebook.com. It is usually a routine that every time we open our account in this site, we automatically move the scroll buttons to see what's the new updates that houses in our friend's wall.One of my friend in facebook had shared her blogger in the wall.
More so, seeing those particular blog updates pushed me to surf to the site of blogspot.com . Upon my glimpse on the encoded stories and articles with bonggacious titles, it somehow encourages me to read all of those. But FYI, it was really my first time to be that kind of to-the-max fun of reading that reached almost 5 hours, because normally my time duration when it comes to reading is just 45 minutes. It is oftentimes that I can reach 1 hour.
In those almost 5 hours that I consume for reading which will supposedly a time for studying and memorizing those medical terms in my major subjects, I still do not regret because it has lead me now to work on my own and personal blog.
Hope so that having this account will not only guide me and developed me as a to-be-writer but would also serve as my expression wall and reflection of my everyday endevour.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment